Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 4: Hakuna Matata!

This is one of those days that would have really benefitted from me completing my trip report a little bit closer to the trip. When I look at the days spread sheet entry, I can tell you that we went to Disney's Animal Kingdom in the morning. When I try to think back to what we did and when we did it, it gets a bit fuzzy.

I know for sure that we did the safari, because there was a giraffe with anger management issues that tried to storm our "jeep", much to the kids' delight. I know for sure that we did NOT do Expedition Everest, because it was closed when we ran over there. I know for sure that we saw the Festival of the Lion King, because it's my favorite show on property, and I would have stamped my feet and cried if we didn't get to see it.

Surprisingly, we went into the Tree of Life to watch It's Tough to Be a Bug. I really thought that we were going to skip it, because it can be a bit unsettling for kids who don't know what's coming. However, we talked to Griffin about the show, and told him a bit about what would happen, and he decided he wanted to try. And he really loved it, so what do I know?!

No comments: