Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Haircut, Woot!


Yes, it's true, I finally got a haircut! The last time I got my hair cut, I was 14 weeks pregnant. My baby is now 7 months old. It was long overdue.
Back in the day, when I was childless and carefree, it was nothing to drop more than $100 bucks in the salon. Truth be told, it was often closer to $150, after product and tip. Now that I have other things in my budget besides treating myself, I've stopped going to see the fabulous Shelby at Indigo, and started heading to the mall. Much cheaper, and they can usually squeeze me in whenever it fits into my schedule.

Today I went armed with an inspiration picture of Rose McGowan's short, sassy shag, and went home with exactly what I wanted! Maybe not Rose McGowan's body, but certainly her cute hair. I have no before pics that show how long my hair had grown, but we did take some "afters". Whee!

No comments: