Saturday, January 30, 2010

Teacup Reunion Tour 2010

So, in the blogiverse, I've just returned from my solo trip to Walt Disney World, but in real time it's almost February, and we've just returned from our fabulous family trip to the House of Mouse. At the risk of turning this dusty old blog into an endless stream of Disney ramblings, I have to document the Teacup Reunion Tour 2010 in all its glory.

This particular trip was exciting not just because it was Molly's first trip to the World, but because we would be joined by my parents, Grammy and Poppy, and my brother, the elusive Uncle Matt. This is the true story of one extended family, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped (by Ted and Uncle Matt), to find out what happens when family stops being polite and starts being real: Teacup Reunion Tour 2010.

No comments: