Friday, June 12, 2009

Laziest. Blogger. Ever.

I don't even have an excuse for my bad blogging behavior other than the fact that summer is upon us! The patio furniture is out, the grill is always ready to go, and I am totally stocked up on sunscreen. Woohoo!

Here are the events that have happened that I did not memorialize in the blog: baby crawls, says "Hi" and "Dada" (I swear to God!), pulls herself up on anything and everything, and sleeps in her big-girl crib (finally!), and weighs in at almost 18 pounds. Our little man had his first camp out (with Mommy, thank you very much), moved up into the older pre-school room (next stop, Kindergarten) and has now taken to telling everyone that he'd like a glass of wine, please (you know what they say about apples and trees, wink wink). Yeah, I guess I've been off my game a bit with the updating.

Now I'm going to enjoy a refined meal of chili cheese dogs and pinot grigio with my fantastic husband. Cheers!

No comments: